BOOK HERE + SAVE
Make a Splash on Vacation
Cool Down, Adventure Up
From parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and cruising, Los Cabos, Mexico offers the best beach getaway for families and travelers on holiday. See the wonders of the famous Arches, steal a kiss at Lover’s Beach, and explore the secret world beneath the Sea of Cortez waters. Visit our professional concierge team located in our lobby for help in booking a waterside adventure while visiting Cabo Azul Resort.
Sport Fishing Tours and Tournaments
With a flourishing marlin population and stunning views to boot, Los Cabos is known as a sport fishing hot spot. Proud partners of various charter companies in the area, Cabo Azul guests are just a short drive from local area tours and charter companies to enjoy a day out on the water. Fall offers enthusiasts a great opportunity to experience the energy and fun of annual Bisbee’s Black and Blue Tournament in October and other popular fishing tournaments in November.
Whale Watch, Waverun and Watersports
With crystal clear water, blue skies and miraculous wonders of nature, all Cabo Azul guests are encouraged to spend a day - or more - out on the water. Start the day with a ride through Land’s End and the famous Arch, catching air on a700cc WaveRunner tour along the beautiful Sea of Cortez. For visitors vacationing between January and April, schedule an early-morning whale watching tour to watch the majestic kings of the ocean pass by. Or get up close and personal with the creatures of the sea by plunging into the lush, alien landscape of the undersea world on a snorkeling expedition.
Snorkeling and Diving
Beneath the tranquil waters of the Sea of Cortez lives a world vibrant with color and teeming with marine life. Leave the noise and work of your daily routine behind as you plunge into the lush, alien landscape of the undersea world. Popular Los Cabos diving locations offering snorkeling tours include Anegada, Land’s End, Socorro Island, Gorda Banks, The Blowhole, the Sand Falls, and more. Contact our concierge team to plan a snorkeling excursion fit to your comfort and expertise.
Dolphin Adventure Package Options:
Swim with Dolphins
Dolphins and humans have a natural affinity with one another, and with the warm, clear ocean water of the Sea of Cortez, dolphin interactions are not just common, but bookable! Through a partnership with Cabo Adventures, Cabo Azul guests are encouraged to visit the Cabo Dolphin Center* for a wide range of educational and interactive programs geared towards dolphin lovers of all ages and abilities.
To make a reservation for you Dolphin Adventure during an upcoming Cabo Azul stay, contact your Cabo Azul Resort Concierge team at 877.216.CABO (2226) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dolphin Encounter: Learn about the Pacific Bottlenose dolphin from the best possible teachers – the dolphins themselves. This program is an ideal introduction to the anatomy, physiology and history of the ocean’s most inspiring mammals.
- Dolphin Experience: Interact with your dolphin from the shallow-water platform, touching, feeding and playing. Enjoy a belly ride with your dolphin and feel the amazing power of these gentle and personable animals. This is a great program for the whole family.
- Dolphin Swim: Our Dolphin Swim offers the smallest group size available anywhere in Los Cabos to swim with the dolphins, ensuring the best possible opportunity to develop a close personal bond with your dolphin.
- Dolphin Kids: This program is designed specifically for young kids aged 4-9 years old, so they can interact and get closer to dolphins than they ever dreamed possible.
- Trainer for the Day: A life-changing experience for the dolphin lover. If you’ve ever pondered life as a dolphin trainer, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, as you spend an exciting day working beside our highly-professional dolphin trainers.
*DPM Acquisition Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V., 10600 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89135., its parents, sister companies, and subsidiaries, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers.