BOOK HERE + SAVE
Los Cabos, Mexico Resort Amenities
An Oceanfront Vacation Getaway
Inspired by the romantic seascape of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Azul is an oceanfront resort offering a tranquil, Mexican mecca fit for the most sophisticated world traveler.
After undergoing an extensive renovation, this picturesque Diamond Resort offers an array of modern luxuries to inspire guests, whether visiting on an adventure-filled family vacation or a romantic couples’ getaway. And while there are endless things to do in the bustling Los Cabos region, with all this beautiful resort has to offer, you may never want to leave the hotel.
Enjoy These Amenities and Features:
- 326 beautifully-appointed suites and spacious villas with HDTVs, well-equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, and luxurious bathrooms and amenities
- Award-winning, full-service PAZ Spa
- Tri-level beachfront infinity-edge pool with fire dancing platforms and cozy poolside cabanas
- Flor de Noche poolside café and swim-up bar
- Exquisite dining experience at Javier’s Restaurant, offering authentic home-style Mexican Cuisine
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Creature’s Club Children’s Day Care Services
- Personal Concierge
- 5-Story Open Aired Wedding Chapel
- VIP Rooftop Reception Area
- Gourmet Market/Bakery/Gelato at on-site El Mercado and El Café
- Full-service laundry upon request
- Multilingual team members
- Resort activities including Yoga and Pilates
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi and Internet Café
- Business Center
- Turndown Service
- Complimentary valet and self-parking. Please be informed however, that parking is limited and guests are allowed one car per reservation. Guests may park on their own or use valet parking. No Motor homes or RV’S are allowed on property or in the Cabo Azul Parking lot.
- * All features, furnishings and amenities are subject to change.