BOOK HERE + SAVE
Cabo Azul Resort - A Family-Friendly Oceanfront Resort in San José del Cabo, Mexico
Located on the east coast of the Baja Peninsula on 12 oceanfront acres on an azure bay in the heart of San José del Cabo, Cabo Azul Resort offers breathtaking ocean views, private terraces, sophisticated décor and vacation packages fit for families and couples alike. Only a 20-minute drive from the airport, and a 10-minute walk from Costa Azul, Cabo Azul Resort is easily accessible and the perfect, tranquil escape from the busier Cabo San Lucas destination.
Stay in a beautifully-appointed suite or a spacious villa offered in one-, two-, and three-bedroom configurations each with hand-crafted furnishings and a luxurious bathroom. Enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean or lush greenery of the resorts’ well-manicured grounds from your own private terrace.
Enjoy the rich history, intricate architecture, and beautiful music of San José del Cabo by participating in a weekly “Art Walk” at renowned Plaza Mijares each Thursday from 5-9 pm. Swim, train or interact with the dolphins - only a 3-minute drive from the resort; or stroll the white sands and clear blue ocean by horseback. Whether you’re looking for an open-ocean adventure, sportfishing, oceanfront golfing, site-seeing, or relaxing by the pool, Cabo Azul Resort offers the perfect vacation for everyone.
24 Hour Front Desk with Multilingual Staff
Check-in time: 15:00
Check out time: 11:00
You Need To Know
Prior to checking in:
- Cabo Azul Resort DOES NOT have any representatives inside the Los Cabos International Airport terminal or any sister resorts in Los Cabos. We strongly recommend you do not stop inside the airport terminal on your way out, exit all the way until you have reached your pre-arranged transportation option. For transportation options, reservations and discounts please call our friendly Concierge at +011.52.624.163.5100 Ext 2206 prior to your arrival.
- The resort front desk is open 24 hours every day. All guest suites are non-smoking. Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early check-in however these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee a room location.
- A nightly resort fee will be applied to all reservations and will be charged to the guest’s folio, payable at check-in. The fee includes in-room and public area internet access, fitness room access, parking, seasonal activities, in-room coffee/tea, in-room local and toll-free calls. The following resort fee by accommodation type are in Mexican Pesos, per room, per night and exclusive of tax: Jr. Suite - 670 MXN, 1BR - 770 MXN, 2BR - 840 MXN, and Penthouse - 920 MXN. Resort Fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
When checking in:
- At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made.
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo ID & credit card deposit of $200USD.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo ID and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in.
- Resort fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. The daily Resort Fee by accommodation type will be applied to the reservation if an owner or member of THE Club® is checking-in on a hotel guest reservation. All guests must bring a valid passport.
Resort / Hotel Details
Resort Manager: Sebastien Arnaud
Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations Phone: 1.800.438.2929
Resort Phone: 011.52.624.1635100